Date:      Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:51:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matt Juszczak <matt@atopia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Content Filtering setup for 2000 ISP users

Hello all,

Setting up a content filtering machine (two nics, ipnat, ipf) with a
transparent proxy and Dan's guardian.  ipnat and or ipf will RDR all
outgoing packets on port 80 to the localhost proxy server which is Dan's
guardian.

Question is, I've got a base distro of freebsd running a custom kernel at
securelevel=2.  I've got ipfilter compiled into the kernel with default
set to deny all.

Any other suggestions on this one?  Should I jail the proxy?

Thx,

Matt