Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 19:30:39 -0800
From:      barkovich@uclac2.chem.ucla.edu
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   a question

I just bought your FreeBSD 2.0 for Intel based PCs from Walnut Creek
CD-ROM.  I was trying to install it and ran into a problem. I have
about 800 MB left on my hard drive, but I partitioned it a long time
ago into one 1GB partition (the same size as my hard drive).  I was
running your install program and couldn't do anything because the 1GB
partition is for DOS and there is no more room on the disk.  Can I make
a partition for FreeBSD on my hard drive with your install program or am
I going to have to format my hard drive and FDisk the drive again into
several partitions (an option I would really like to avoid)?  I would
appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you..

						-Robert Barkovich
					-barkovich@uclach.chem.ucla.edu