Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:35:19 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        phk@critter.freebsd.dk (Poul-Henning Kamp), luigi@info.iet.unipi.it (Luigi Rizzo), current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reading from bad disk ?

In message <200003220726.IAA44014@freebsd.dk> Soren Schmidt writes:
: > TEMPC=`camcontrol cmd -v -n da -u 0 -c "4D 0 76 0 0 0 0 0 20 0" -i 32 "s9 i1"`
: Hmm, wonder if one can get that info from their ATA disks as well...

Don't know.  You'd have to ask IBM.  All the above camcontrol is doing
is reading a special mode page (I'm sure ken will correct me if I'm
wrong)...  Do ata drives have this concept?

Warner