Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:24:42 -0600
From:      "Tim Pushor" <timp@orion.ab.ca>
To:        <freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: please put my name on your list

It isn't sad for me..

FreeBSD is an exceptional server platform because of its stability and
performance. People are running Linux predomenantly as a desktop UNIXish OS.
I would rather see all development of Mozilla go to a *fantastic* Linux
version and have FreeBSD programmers enhance the Linux compatibility. This
way we have access to *all* Linux software if we choose to run FreeBSD as a
desktop OS. Lets face it, very few commercial apps will come out for
FreeBSD, but we are already seeing them come out for Linux.

Tim