Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:38:41 +0300
From:      Omer Faruk SEN <omer@faruk.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netgraph one2many question

=0D=0A
  Hi,

I want to setup a one2many setup so a traffic comes to one interface should=
 be duplicated to other 2 interfaces like:

# Plumb nodes together
/usr/sbin/ngctl mkpeer vr1: one2many upper one
/usr/sbin/ngctl connect vr1: vr1:upper lower many0
/usr/sbin/ngctl connect vr2: vr1:upper lower many1
/usr/sbin/ngctl connect vr3: vr1:upper lower many2

# Allow vr2 through vr3 to xmit/recv vr1 frames

/usr/sbin/ngctl msg vr2: setpromisc 1
/usr/sbin/ngctl msg vr3: setpromisc 1
/usr/sbin/ngctl msg vr2: setautosrc 0
/usr/sbin/ngctl msg vr3: setautosrc 0

# Configure all three links as up

/usr/sbin/ngctl msg vr1:upper setconfig "{ xmitAlg=3D1 failAlg=3D1 enabledL=
inks=3D[ 1 1 1 ] }"

But when  I sniff vr2 or vr3 I get no traffic. Can someone enlighten me wha=
t am I doing wrong here?

Regards

--=20
Best regards,