Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:57:02 +0100 (MET)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Subject:   Re: multi-user: multiple consoles in FreeBSD

 > > being in italy i can speak about that.. cameras and scanners are
 > > more and more available in stores on USB nowadays (actually it is becoming
 > > difficult to find non-USB scanners and especially cameras in some
 > > places). I haven't seen many keyboards/mice on USB though.
 >
 > They don't sell iMac hardware in Italy?

You always have to order. Italian shops tend to have things not in
stock when you ask for them. Especially when it is something 'new'.

 > The iMac keyboard and mouse are USB.

Apple at the steering wheel of USB is a Good Thing (tm). They are
at least good in keeping their suppliers in line with standards.

Nick

--
STA-ISIS, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy