Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2008 20:56:50 -0500
From:      <takhoos@hotmail.com>
To:        Administrator ZSK <admin@zsk.poznan.pl>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD question

> Hello
>  I am Polish FreeBSD system administrator, I would like to participate=20
> in the course and get a certificate of achievement of FreeBSD system and=
=20
> in the future, if possible, I would like to become a trainer of FreeBSD.=
=20
> What do I have to do to get a certificate of an administrator and how=20
> can I become a trainer?
>=20
> Best regards,
> Michal Lewandowski
> ZSK Poznan
> Poland

Hi Michal,
   I got cerified by taking three online courses from New Jersey Institute =
of Technology: http://cpe.njit.edu/opensourceunix/ .   The classes were exc=
ellant.   For more information you can e-mail kellers@njit.edu.  After you =
pass the three courses, you get a nice certificate in the mail.

--
Joe
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=3Dchick_wlhmtextlink1_dec=