Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:34:00 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@tm.net.my>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   pop proxy

hi,

        I heard that there is a software in the market
or in the internet which can perform a pop proxy function,
which will accept pop ( port 110 ) request and upon checking
of some database, will redirect pop request to correct mail
server. This is needed for us to achiev single domain, multiple
server requirement.

        Please let me know where can i find something like this.

        Thanx

| Swee-Chuan Khoo - System Administrator    |
| 603-7337757 ( voice ) 603-7345577 ( fax ) |
| sckhoo@tm.net.my, sckhoo@asiapac.net      |
|	#include <std.disclaimer>           |
	Live Long and Prosper