Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:28:53 -0500
From:      "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@michaelwlucas.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   using certain packages from my repo

Hi,

I'm sure this is a "Lucas doesn't know which man page to read"
problem, but after a second day of looking I'm giving up and throwing
myself on the mercy of the developers.

I'm setting up poundriere for the first time. Everything seems good,
except I can't figure out how to tell clients to use my repo only for
certain packages.

For example, I need custom lang/php5 and www/apache22 ports. I want to
install these ports and their dependencies from my repo. Everything
else should come from the official repo.

Can anyone point me at the answer?

Thanks,
==ml

--