Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:39:51 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Alan Clegg <abc@bsdi.com>
Cc:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Quota

I was quite serious.  I was however under the impression that a group
quota restricted each user that belonged to a group to not exceed the
group limit. ie.  if the group quota is 20MB, then each user in the
group has 20MB?  Or is it that the entire group has 20MB shared across
all users that belong to that group?

Cheers,
Marc