Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:45:26 -0500
From:      "Dr. Joseph Lareaux Marcus" <marcus@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Okay, this isn't a question.  It's more like praise.  I've been using
FreeBSD a little over a year now.  Since then, I've become a subscriber
to Walnut Creek's FreeBSD-current and FreeBSD-RELEASE.  I absolutely
love it.  I've used it on machines from a Cyrix 486-DLC to a Dell P100
with no problems.  Over this past summer, someone tried to persuade me,
in vain, to get into Linux.  I just can't see why someone would NOT want
to use FreeBSD.  It's networking support is amazing, the VM support is
some of the best I've seen (even better that IRIX to a degree), and the
kernel is as solid as it comes.  I just want to say great job, and I
hope you continue to put out releases because I will continue to use
FreeBSD.

-marcus
--
                 ,        ,