Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:35:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      pajarola@cybertime.ch
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   post.office

Has anyone got the BSDi version of InterMail post.office running?
A customer insists on it, and I don't want to do it with the NT
version (guess why).
So far, it starts up, and I can add accounts, send and receive mail, but
I can't delete the accounts anymore...
when trying to delete an account I get:
--------
Error processing account test:

An attempt to delete an account failed, for the following reason:
Invalid Function: Mailbox-Deliver.
--------
on startup it said this:
--------
19990108110921+0100:Dispatch:Notification:Local Module (Account-Handler) Failed the verify environment test.
Module not Loaded.
19990108110921+0100:Dispatch:Notification:Local Module (Mailbox-Deliver) Failed the verify environment test.
Module not Loaded.
19990108110921+0100:Dispatch:Notification:Local Module (SMTP-Router) Failed the verify environment test.
Module not Loaded.
--------
When I look at the files in /usr/local/post.office/local, these are the only files that are not BSD/OS i386 exes, but something very strange...

% file /usr/local/post.office/local/*
Account-Handler:       Infocom game data (Z-machine 8, Release   0,
Account-Manager:       BSD/OS i386 compact demand paged executable (uses shared libs)

thanx for your help

Rico Pajarola