Date:      Mon, 09 Aug 1999 21:51:33 -0500
From:      Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
To:        "Joao Carlos" <jcarlos@bahianet.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh tunnel

In message <000d01bee2d8$605614a0$0400a8c0@bahianet.com.br>, "Joao Carlos" wrot
e:
}
}         i have 2 freebsds machines, one in the company lab and the other in
} the company.
}         i need to connect these two places, and i have already the
} connection through an ATM ring.
} As this ATM ring is used by many companies, i need that the connection
} between these 2 bsds, gateways of each network, be an encrpypted connecton,
} as a ssh tunnel.
}     All types of packets has to be used, icmp, udp and tcp, everything
} encrypted.
}
}     Does anyone knows if it is possible and how i can do that??

A friend and I do this regularly; we simply use an ssh connection
and tunnel ppp over it.  If you have specific questions, feel free to
contact me in private email.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com