Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:27:35 -0800
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Alexander Nelson <anelson@sss.austin.tx.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MS-DOS

Alexander Nelson wrote:

> Please tell me how to get the FreeBSD handbook through the e-mail server.

I am assuming you have limited internet resources. Is this correct?

If you have WWW you can get this document that way. If you have FTP you
can get it that way. If you don't have these email me and I will get it
for you and email it to you.

--
 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net