Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:06:13 -0500
From:      "Jon Nealon" <ridgecyde@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installation

ya hi, i installed freebsd4.2 on my box, everything installed fine, was
indentified as well.
when the installation was finished, it took me back to the main screen, i
then selected 'exit install'. at that time the box rebooted and i got an
error saying 'read error'. is there anything that i am doing wrong ? please
let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

-jon nealon