Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:48:44 -0500
From:      "Gregory D. Moncreaff" <moncrg@bt340707.res.ray.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help with setting up private cvsup mirror

Doh!

much better....

btw should cvsupd use
           SO_REUSEADDR    enables local address reuse
           SO_REUSEPORT    enables duplicate address and port bindings
in case one restarted it?

or does it already [I'm using 2.2.7 release ports still]

 --
Greg Moncreaff, Senior Software Engineer, CNS/ATN
Raytheon Systems Company, Mailstop 2.2.2507                     Raytheon