Date:      20 Jul 1996 07:44:29 -0500
From:      "Richard Wackerbarth" <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "Jaw Jr-Chiang" <s814068@moon.yzit.edu.tw>
Subject:   Re: src-2.1.0146A make world fail!

> Could anyone help me solve this problem?
> I am using FreeBSD 2.1.0 Release and I want to upgrade to 2.1.5R
> So I fetch the FreeBSD-stable/ctm/src-2.1.0146A.gz and do ctm.

It won't help with your problem, but you should also fetch
FreeBSD-stable/ctm/src-2.1.0147.gz. That file fixes the things that were
changed after the first attempted release was withdrawn.

Similarly, I suggest that you consider subscribing to the ctm distribution
mailing list to automatically receive any future updates to 2.1.

--
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net