Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:15:02 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staroffice 5.1a under 3.3-STABLE ...

I've been working at getting my boss moved away from Windoze to FreeBSD,
and the latest "win" was getting StarOffice installed and runing for her,
so that she can access her Word/Excel docs...

Today, she came into my office and she can no longer open her docs...I've
tried them on my machine, and same thing "Unrecoverable error" and
StarOffice closes...

/var/log/messages shows a 'Sig6' on soffice.bin, but that is allI can
find...

Has anyone else experienced like?  Any way of recovering those files? :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org