Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 05:59:48 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: something screwed with CVSup.freebsd.org?

#define quoting(Julian Elischer)
// I put in a HEAP of changes today
// and I have yet to receive any of them back via CVSUP
// even though I have run it several time in the last 10 hours.

I've noticed that the cvsup log from cvsup.br.freebsd.org that
I received today was too small.  And this saturday had lots
of commits announced in the cvs-all list.

Now, somebody has to check if the problem is indeed at cvsup.freebsd.org
(from where cvsup.br gets its files) or at freefall.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro