Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:03:53 -0700
From:      Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: intpm in STABLE

Thank you in replying so promptly. I look forward to seeing it get
commited to the STABLE branch. It would be a dream come true to be able
to see the temps internally of my servers without having to shutdown and
take a look at it thru the bios. If it is not to much trouble or if you
need someone to test patches. Please keep me in mind.

TIA

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, takawata@shidahara1.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp was heard blurting out:

> In message <19990924180154.A12529@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, "Ron 'The InSaNe One'
>  Rosson" wrote:
> >I would like to be able to monitor my system with the new ports that are
> >being commited to the ports tree. Is there any time or easy way in
> >implementing intpm in STABLE.
> We,Nicolas and me,try to merge it to this release from current,
> but it was failed because of the delay of work as a result of
>  my lack of STABLE environment,and some bugs. Sorry.
>
> I pointed out the bug and send the merged version of intpm.c code to Nicolas ,
> after the deadline of merge was passed.
>
> Takanori Watanabe
> Public Key</a>
> Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A

Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was null and void