Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:07:22 -0500
From:      Jeb Boniakowski <joseph_boniakowski@brown.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.ORG
Cc:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1015889982.17bddd@mired.org>
Subject:   Re: MPlayer Video output

Works fine for me but it's not complete in the release branch yet and
the instructions to get it to work are incomplete for some cards.  If
you have a Mach64 card (maybe others) like an ATI AIW-Pro, you have to
apply a patch that's not in the CVS tree or referred to on the site.
It's in the mailing list archives, though.  If you can't find it, mail
me again and I'll mail it to you.  gatos.sourceforge.net is where it all
is.

jeb.