Date:      Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:16:44 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: _sigprocmask in malloc.c causes full file table?

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:06:23 MST, Terry Lambert wrote:

> The manual pages suck, since this should be under signal(3), not
> as a reference to sigaction(2), but...
>
> 	man 2 sigaction

Some of us are so committed to improving the FreeBSD manual pages that
we even try to get something positive out of this kind of negative bait
from people who just bitch from the sidelines.

What should we do to improve on the situation?  We've already got this
in signal(3):

  See sigaction(2) for a list of functions that are considered safe for
  use in signal handler.

Ciao,
Sheldon.