Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:32:59 -0600
From:      "Scott Anderson" <nemesis@crypto.tk>
To:        "f-stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsup (was Re: Problems with make buildkernel)

I'm sorry, but your polite message about RTFM was rather unfounded.  I've
read over every snip of Documentation in that chapter along with the
sections specific to updating to -STABLE or -CURRENT.

You are very correct that the handbook approaches these issues very nicely,
and the process is easy to follow.  I do, however, hate to disappoint you,
because I do RTFM.  I came to this mailing list like many people do (for
help), and so far, your message has offered the least help of them all.

Thanks for nothing