Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:25:47 -0500
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ports with GUI configs

On November 12, 2007 at 03:14PM RW wrote:

[ ... ]

> Yes, but that doesn't work if you are doing a portupgrade -a, you then
> need to wrap the makes in a simple script, which is what I was referring
> to. Portmaster has something like this built-in.

=46rom man PORTUPGRADE(1):

-- batch    Run an upgrading process in a batch mode
                    (with BATCH=3Dyes)

--=20
Gerard

It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out t=
hat
the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the
emperor remains an emperor.=20

	Neil Gaiman