Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 1996 16:20:44 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD or BSDI

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, dennis wrote:

> >Right!... So if there is anyone out there that needs help with
> >FreeBSD, there are more than 500 people that can help this sole..
> >
> >I personally have sent out messages at 2am on sunday mornings...
> >Try to get that from BSDI....
>
> Thats not fair. BSDI has a user list also.....

I agree, BUT, that list of users can't look into the sources to try
to find an answer....

> db
> Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com
>
> Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
> Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
> Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 for BSD/OS, FreeBSD
> and LINUX

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178