Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 20:33:12 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Etherlink III PCI

jnoetzel@intermind.com said:

> Is the above card, the 3com Etherlink III PCI supported under
> -stable? I couldnt find an entry when I looked....

As far as I can tell no.  I back-ported the -current driver to
2.1, and got the card working well enough to answer pings and
other simple traffic, but it wouldn't do NFS or other stuff.
I havn't had a chance to play with the driver.

I'm told both the driver and the card are buggy.

Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 592 8935, Net: witr@rwwa.COM