Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 23:01:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Geoff Wells <geoff@ginsu.com>
To:        James Robertson <max@underdog.maxie.com>
Cc:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>, witr@rwwa.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another cool hack with FreeBSD...

Hi,

We've had big problems getting any of the different verdor's boxes to
"bond" to each other!  They all seem to support different schemes.  I
have heard rumors that 3COM is going with the Ascend MPP "standard"
which, as far as I'm concerned, is a good thing.  The MPP has worked VERY
well for us.

Geoff.