Date:      Fri, 04 Oct 2013 15:32:42 -0600
From:      Daniel Hallett <dhallett12@icloud.com>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 10 upgrade from 9.2

I am wondering how I can be able to upgrade to freeBSD 10.0-ALPHA4 from my 9=
.2-RELEASE. I have upgraded my 9.1 amd64 to the 9.2 release yesterday. But n=
ow I am wondering how to upgrade the install to the freebsd 10 releases. I u=
sually like to keep current and would like to also know that how I can keep m=
y 10 install updated such alpha 4 to alpha 5 or beta 1? Any help in this reg=
ard is definitely appreciated. I have been using freebsd since about when 8.=
2 have been out. I've been back and forth between Linux and freebsd for a fe=
w years and now I have mad my mind up and decided to use freebsd on my serve=
rs/desktops and laptops that I can be able to install it on.

Thanks,
Daniel-Renae Hallett