Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 00:37:52 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: To Asian FreeBSD hackers: Japanese boot.flp is now available!

> These help files are now translating by the members of FreeBSD users'
> group in Japan.  I think all of them are translated into Japanes in a
> few weeks.
>
> >> o	sysinstall
> >> o	HTML error dialog ("this option may only...")
> >> o	Upgrade procedure
>
> Upgrade procuedure has been translated on current version.  Some
> messages were not displayed on last version because of my mistake
> about coding system (ja_JP.ujis and ja_JP.jis), I fixed this problem.

OK, well, I've decided to put your current boot floppy on the 2.1.5R
CD as "boot-jp.flp" in the floppies directory, where it's also
mentioned by the README there.  If you get an updated image to me by
Sunday (my final "drop dead" date for the CD) then I'll replace it,
otherwise I'll just go with what you sent me.  We can then worry
about 2.1.5J at some point later in the month. :-)

					Jordan