Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:10:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Castor Fu <castor@geocast.net>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mousen

> > > I know IBM makes them (in black of course).  I don't know the cost
> > > though.  I'm going to get one - I'm a big fan of the IBM widget,
> > > and if you've used the one on Toshibas don't dismiss IBM's - the
> > > IBM one is incomparably better.

Hmm, IBM's web site says "Average Reseller Price" of $129 for their
space saver keyboard , and Pricewatch lists two of the five resellers
with an average price of  $211.  I guess that means the other 3 have an
average selling price of $74 which sounds pretty good ;-)

http://www6.pc.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/public_US/dealers.d2w/report?cntry=USA&base=84G2524&baseqty=1

Given the name "Space saver" it probably gets rid of all those extra
semi-useless keypads.

	-castor