Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:18:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Nate Lawson <njl@FreeBSD.ORG>, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/46386: QUIRK: Sony USB Storage Media USM128

    Nate, I noticed nothing has been comitted yet.  I would
    really like to close the book on this Sony disk key, and I've
    already spent a considerable amount of time testing it and constructing
    the bug report as your requested.  Could you commit the patch
    or allow me to commit it please?  It also needs to be MFC'd.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>