Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:54:40 -0500
From:      The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ECP and Zip Drive

This is stretching back my memory (my current machine has a built-in
CD-RW), but if I recall correctly, the drive will work in ECP, EPP, or
"regular" mode (albiet very slowly); the only trick is that the O/S and
the BIOS have to agree.

Try going into the BIOS setup and putting the parallel port into EPP
mode, and see if that does it for you.

"Brian, the man from babble-on"              bts@babbleon.org
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org
Support http://www.eff.org.                  Support decss defendents.