Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 1999 18:09:12 +0100
From:      Antonio Nati <a.nati@cisco.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Miniperl.PM

I hope someone may help me to build and install Miniperl.PM.

I need to have Miniperl.PM to my system, in order to install and use
Apache::DBI, but I cannot figure out how to do.

I see that minimod.pl may install Miniperl.PL, but I need to realize how:

1) build what I need;
2) copy only the needed objects to a production system.

Thanks for any help.

Tonino