Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:39:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Stanislav Posonsky <posonsky@iname.ru>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About The Symbolism (what a joke)

Stanislav,
Are you related to the priest that sent mail to some list that I happened
to pick up whence he (or she) said, that the daemon that FreeBSD has used
in its web site or in other places is EVIL???

I wrote the person back. Telling him (or her) to make SURE that the
students of his (or her) seminary where not using a specific site for
public email, as it is or was, in part, being run with the aid (not
aids) of FreeBSD.=20

As far as "impish" goes, our company site uses the BSD Daemon Copyright =A9
1988 by Marshall Kirk McKusick. All Rights Reserved. as it is
the reverse or your IMPISH thoughts.

Now Stan (or is it satan), why don't you call some of the Internet giants
and ask them if they use FreeBSD for any purpose. If you want an article,
i am pretty sure you can find it on FreeBSD's web site, in the section "in
the press". If you can't email me and I will send you the copy.

Other than that, I feel you sent your mail to stir the pot (defecation).
Maybe you ought to try a system that uses a penguin for a logo or gif. One
thing though, don't try using chio as some distributions associated with
the penguin were not "Evil" enough to have it included.

I wonder if you (Stan) think the great rock band AC/DC is evil
too. Highway to HELL, HELL Aint a Bad Place to Be, are all songs about so
called EVIL. Maybe you need a night with Rosie, (whole lotta rosie) in
which she (about 100 ft. tall) wears the alluded-to "horns of Satan".

Be politically correct.  It gets you everywhere, in particular nowhere.

--Lanny
aka SATAN=20