Date:      Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:07:00 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@suscom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Configuring Apache with DynDNS

I am attempting to get Apache to work on my computer. My ISM only supplies
me with a dynamic IP as well as blocking of port 80. I am using DynDNS to
try and circumvent that situation.

My knowledge of how to accomplish this quite frankly stinks. Even using a
copy of O'Reilly's Apache has not helped me much.

If anyone has a similar type of setup, I would appreciate them contacting
me directly. I can supply all of my configuration files for them to look
at. I am probably just doing something really stupid but I lack the
knowledge to figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

--
Gerard Seibert