Date:      26 Jun 2000 13:05:44 +0200
From:      Rasmus Kaj <kaj@Raditex.se>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Rasmus Kaj <kaj@Raditex.se>
Subject:   Re: Indexing and glossary

 NC>     In fact, we can probably take this a step further -- all the
 NC>     documentation projects are going to need a glossary, and why try and
 NC>     reinvent the wheel each time?

 NC>     Someone (probably us) should start a free glossary project.  Each
 NC>     documentation project can submit definitions to it, and can pick and
 NC>     choose definitions from other projects as necessary.  Anyone want to
 NC>     pick this idea up and run with it?

How would this new project differ from FOLDOC [1] (Free OnLine
Dictionary Of Computing) ?

Or might FOLDOC be a good project to join forces with on this?

[1] http://www.InstantWeb.com/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?FOLDOC

--
Rasmus Kaj -------------------- rasmus@kaj.se - http://Raditex.se/~kaj/
 \     Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind!!!