Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:41:01 +0200
From:      "Vahric MUHTARYAN" <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
To:        "Freebsd isp isp" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Who are using FreeBSD for Hosting Env. and Which Update Method

Hi Everybody ,

    I want to know Are anybody usingFreeBSD for their Web Hosting ( PHP +
MYSQL + POSTGRE + APACHE ) Env. or Mail Hosting Env. I'm asking because I
wonder Which Update method are you using ?! freebsd-update ( binary update )
or source up-to-date and make world process and I wonder if you choosing
source up-to-date and make world process it will take too much time and this
moment server can not answer coming requestes ...

    Thanks
    Vahric