Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 14:44:26 -0400
From:      Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   <filename role="package">

Just a thought:

On HTML output, most people don't know that this is clickable by looking at
it.   This would be better served if it was a different color than the
default <filename> tag, with underline effect.

I have a few pages that have a great mix of <filename> and <filename
role="package"> in the same general text area;  readers will probably never
end up clicking on the package link, even though I'd like them to.

Is there some way I can override the defaults?

Cheers,
--
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@pobox.com]