Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 19:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Brad Ratliff <brad.ratliff@scitexdpi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A quick question

	Hello Brad,

You should mail questions about FreeBSD to questions@freebsd.org - this
list is to create better and to maintain current documentation for FreeBSD

But I guess I can try and help you with your problem. Format the floppy
disk using FAT file system under NT. Copy your source code to it. Boot
into FreeBSD. Login in as root or su(1). Insert the floppy. Type as
root "mount -t msdos /dev/fd0a /mnt" -- this will mount floppy under /mnt

Now you can "cd /mnt" or "gcc /mnt/whatever.c"

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."