Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:46:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Michael Rothenberg <rothenberg@automationonline.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patient Monitoring (NO FreeBSD really)

There is probably generic code available that does this.  Keep in mind,
you'll need an app to integrate all this data into.  Plus, there may be
lots of failsafes built into the software.  It's wuite a large
undertaking.  You really aren't likely to find any cut-n-paste code to do
that for you.  The most you may find is serial port code.  Maybe a local
bookstore with an extensive windows programming section would be of help.
But then, of course, you have to start with windows programming.  That's
an entirely different monster altogether.  ;-)

-jonathon