Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:43:52 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Subject:   600E and audio

	Late last night enroute to the sack, I rebooted my 600E,
	then grep'd to find "irq 5".  When I saw what you posted
	yesterday evening, I thought: Gotit!  Naturally, after
	that I brought up X and the realplayer.  When I heard the
	notes, I knew it would work.  And it did.  Netscape7 is
	way to overbloated for the RAM I have noe so I'm trying
	to get the realplayer to work with links... but that's
	another story.

	At any rate, I'll post the Cardbus and audio configuration
	for 5.3 to the FBSD laptop site as well as somewhere on my
	own domain.

	thanks to everybody for their help; i'll pass it along,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix