Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:37:13 -0500
From:      "Sean Lyndersay" <lynders@hcs.harvard.edu>
To:        <dg@root.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Slow network performance on 3com 3c509

Okay, I've removed the SB16 completely, and rebuilt the kernel with no sound
support. I've tried the 3com card on both IRQ 7 (i haven't got a printer)
and IRQ 5, to no avail. I'm still getting really slow performance.

I'm going to try another network card, and I'll report back.

Sean
Sean Lyndersay                   Logic is a systematic method for coming
lynders@hcs.harvard.edu         to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
[finger for all other info]          http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~lynders