Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:55:19 -0800
From:      Brian Nelson <brian@pocketscience.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Chris Byrnes <chris@shell.jeah.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh. FreeBSD/BSDi merger.

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> > Is this merger something I should be scared of?
>
> No.

Well, of COURSE jkh is going to say no.  =P

But from what I have read, and my beliefs about the philosophy behind
BSD, there is little you should be scared of when it comes to BSD...  if
BSDi/WC start doing "the wrong thing" (which is very unlikely), then
someone will branch off and create ReallyFreeBSD(tm) and we'll all be
happy again.