Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:27:35 -0800
From:      "BoatPILE.COM" <boatpile@netpacq.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boatpile.com - New Boating Community

               If you can't read this e-mail, [1]click here!

   This email is for freebsd-java@freebsd.org
     * [2]100% Free local ad postings for 30-days
     * [3]Buy / Sell - with Secure Private Postings
     * [4]Local / Global Treasures & Bargains!
     * [5]We're More Than Just Boats & Gear
     * [6]Come Visit BoatPile.COM
       Over 9,600 boats now listed...
       "BoatPile.com is for people who love Boats and the boating
       lifestyle...
       Fast - Easy - Fun!"
       [7]BoatPile.COM offers a unique mix of new and used boats for
       sale, hard to find boat gear and specialty marine services.
       # [8]More
       Buy / Sell - Keep Postings PRIVATE Buy and Sell with confidence.
       No registration or membership is required. Your posts are private
       and secure. Dealers can submit "public" postings that show contact
       information, map and directions.
       # [9]More Local / Global Treasures and Bargains Quickly find
       anything! With over 154 categories, 16 regions and 164 cities you
       get the best of all worlds - LOCAL bargains and GLOBAL treasures
       you won't find anywhere else.
       # [10]More More than Boats & Gear Its not only the cool stuff you
       find, but the people that make BoatPile. COM a boaters hang-out.
       Quick and fun to search. Fast and efficient results. Give it a try
       today!
       # [11]More Visit BoatPile.COM We're a friendly bunch of boaters
       just like you and we have plenty of room for all your marine and
       boating gear. Come see what we're all about...
       # [12]More

   Have a marine SERVICE? Run your post ALL YEAR! BE SEEN 24/7 -
   365-Days!Save time, money and effort by posting your yearly SERVICE
   listings. Over 30 categories to chose from. Post your AD NOW! #
   [13]More Try our FEATURED Ads Get Noticed! Want your post to show on
   top, every time? You can select a FEATURED AD to give you the edge you
   need to get your items noticed and sold fast! Only $4/mo. # [14]More
   No Unfair Flagging! Tired of getting FLAGGED at CraigsList and other
   sites? Our ample categorization lets everyone have a voice and a home
   to post. Try it FREE for 30-Days! # [15]More
   Dealers and Brokers now have local pullNow dealers and brokers have a
   way to post their yachts in targeted local markets. Reach buyers and
   sellers. Get results, Post Today! # [16]More
   Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...Looking for a marine related job or looking for
   people with marine and boating experience? Post your jobs wanted and
   jobs offered ads. Post a Job Today! # [17]More
   Yacht Clubs & Marinas! Reach the heart of your market! Clubs and
   organizations can benefit from BoatPile.COM's unique posting
   categorization. Inform and attract new members. Post your Special
   Events and Notices Now! # [18]More

   [19]Click here to send to a friend.
   [20]Edit your email preferences.

   [21]To unsubscribe, please click here.

     IMPORTANT: We respect the personal nature of e-mail communication.
   Every effort is made to offer only information that may be of value to
                           you or your business.
       We also value your privacy and do not share your subscription
                    information with outside companies.

       The sender of this Newsletter message is NETPACQ Systems, Inc.
            5466 Complex Street, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92123
     If you have any questions or comments, please DO NOT REPLY to this
                                  e-mail.
          Contact Customer Service at 858-874-7757 for assistance.

                            [22]WWW.BoatPile.COM

             © 2008 NETPACQ Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
     BoatPile, the BoatPile.COM Logo , and BoatPile.COM are registered
   trademarks and/or registered service marks of NETPACQ Systems, Inc. in
                   the United States and other countries.

   [open.php?M=269597&N=106&L=25]