Date:      Wed,  9 Sep 1998 11:57:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daemonising a Java Process: Possible?

Quoth Nate Williams on Wed, 9 September:
: > Kaffe is very close, but *most* people with skill and interest are
: > prohibited from contributing, since you can't touch it if you have
: > seen the JDK source code (at least according to the most recent
: > word on the subject I have from Mehlitz).
:
: Who is Mehlitz?

Being *very* bad with names, I may have confused Tim Wilkinson (primary
kaffe author) with Peter Mehlitz (primary biss-awt author).