Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:04:46 GMT
From:      postmaster@megaman.demon.nl
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   error in PDF handbook

Hello it seems there is an error in this pdf document:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en/books/handbook/book.pdf.zip

I can d/l the file without any problem. Extracting also works fine. But when I try to open
it Acrobat reader show an error that it cannot format a page. I've downloaded several
other pdf documents from the same FTP server, and all work fine, except for the
handbook...
I've also tried the gz file, and it gives me the same error:

I would really like to have the pdf version of the handbook, so that I can print it on
paper. Please let me know if you get the same error, and if/when a working version is
uploaded.

Thanks,

Willem