Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:34:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
To:        Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
Cc:        David Holm <david@realityrift.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk 1.3.1_6 linux compilation.

    I just brought up ooo-1.0.l without the java. I had
    IBM's latest and greatest Linux-java, but it did not
    want to recognize it so I left the box checked for no
    java in setup.

    Everything runs as advertised on openoffice --it looks
    good. I tried a few files on it, etc. I have no use
    for java. I tried to disable the address book function
    but ended up leaving it tied to Mozilla.