Date:      Wed, 07 May 2008 16:05:03 +0100
From:      "Traders Magazine Offer" <admin@tradersmagasine.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Complimentary Tickets to UK's Top Trading Seminar

We have a fabulous opportunity for you to attend=20

Traders Secrets 2008 - Absolutely No Charge

Attend Traders Secrets 2008 - a fact-filled two-hour seminar where you'll=
 learn direct from successful, full-time traders from the Award-winning K=
nowledge to Action.

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=3D983562&i=3D270318406

They can help you if:

- You are looking to supplement your current income

- You would like to work for yourself

- You are worried about your pension

- You are retired and would like to maximise your savings

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=3D983562&i=3D270318406

At the free seminar you will learn simple=20
strategies to:=20

- Create immediate monthly income stream from trading

- Identify high profitability stocks to trade now

- Risk manage your portfolio with only 1% risk per trade=20

- Generate long term wealth from only 1 hour a month

- Identify solid profitable stocks for long term wealth=20

http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=3D983562&i=3D270318406

"After completing the first full calendar month of trading I gained =A367=
3.82, a growth of 14% on my account."=A0
Philip Bradshaw, Traders University Graduate
February 2008.

Claim your free tickets for Traders Secrets now.=A0
There's no charge or obligation of any kind.=A0

We'll even give you a complimentary Traders Starter Pack=A0worth =A3300 t=
hat includes Trademinder,
our proprietary trade management software.

Please note: Our Seminars are purely educational in nature, we do not adv=
ise or tip and any trades shown in any seminar are for educational illust=
ration purposes only. Past performance is no guarantee of future performa=
nce and you may not get back the amount you invest. The value of investme=
nts and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaran=
teed. CFDs and Spread Bets are highly leveraged products and carry a high=
 level of risk to your capital. Due to the leverage offered it is possibl=
e for you to incur losses in excess of your initial margin. These product=
s are not suitable for all investors so please make sure that you underst=
and the risks involved. Rates of exchange may cause the value of investme=
nts to go up or down.=20

The Traders UniversityT programme is presented by Knowledge to Action Lim=
ited, which is an Appointed Representative of Direct Sharedeal Limited wh=
ich is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Copy=
right =A9 2007, Knowledge to Action Ltd. All Rights Reserved=20