Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:09:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   DOS Emulator (was: Re: JDK 1.02)

> Apparently NetBSD has it , and it was promised at Usenix in january
> that if we wanted it the developer (Christos) whould help us..

Speaking of things that other BSD's have and (as I recall) were promised..

Whatever happened with the BSDI DOS emulator?  As I recall, Jordan posted
a note that BSDI had agreed to provide it to us to help prevent
stagnation...  and I don't recall hearing a word since.

Just wondering.  I don't have any DOS software anyways but I know it was
of some interest to other folks.

... JG