Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:26:34 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   latest -current

OK, I rebuilt the latest -current (kernel and userland) and now I
can't see my ethernet card at all.  No insert messages on the console,
nothing.  I tried rebuilding GENERIC to try to get around this by
using the zp driver, but I get a kernel page fault when it goes to
mount / (or at some point after F00F is detected).

Comments?

This is on my Libretto which had been working fairly well with an
earlier version of -current.

Warner